Valuing Minds works with schools in a variety of ways to provide advice, guidance, interventions and/or training.
We know that schools & colleges never stop – and that the pandemic exacerbated the challenges that pupils, staff and senior leaders were already facing.
You don’t need us to tell you that it’s tough, that resources are limited and that everyone is, at best, tired. What we can say though is whether you need practical educational psychologist solutions in school for pupils, training for your staff or support for your senior leadership team (or yourself) we can help.
What’s on your mind?
Regular consultations, referrals, help with EHCP applications or reviews (please click here for more information about EHCPs), assessments or perhaps something else. We work in Local Authority, Academy Trust and Independent schools in and around Hertfordshire and North London. We do travel further afield at times by particular arrangement.
We offer training covering a variety of topics and deliver it in a way to suit you and your staff. Whether you need an INSET day on dyslexia, 1:1 training for a LSA or want to know how you can apply educational psychology in your every day classroom management, just ask. We don’t just offer a ‘menu’ of training for you to pick from – we work with you to make our training sessions valuable for everyone.
Our knowledge of both the education and business psychology sectors enables us to provide practical, experience based support to senior teachers. The challenges facing senior leadership teams now are greater than ever – whether you need us to develop solutions, act as a sounding board or mentor team members, we can help.
Why Education Providers Choose Valuing Minds
Valuing Minds is an Educational Psychology consultancy that works in partnership with education providers. They tell us they like:
- That we say things how they are (in language they understand).
- Our curious and empathetic style.
- Our knowledge that comes from having worked within the education and business sectors – and the professional connections that we can make if we need to.
- That the process of working with us is friendly, organised and focussed on what they as the education provider needs, not what we want to deliver.
- That participants come away from sessions understood, optimistic and with practical solutions they can try.
To find out more, please get in touch with us via this form – and let us know when’s a good time to call.